Fire safety starts at home. It is very important to have smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in order to have early warning and be able to safely leave the building. Make sure you have a plan with your family on multiple ways to get out of the house in case of emergency and know where you will meet to confirm that everyone is safe.
- Oswego County
- Fireman’s Association of the New York
- NYS Office of Fire Prevention and Control
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Fire Academy Online Course
- Fire Corps Online Training Resources